The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
• Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
• Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers' requests.
• Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
• Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the brand's image and coordination standards.
• Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required.
• Specific for Fashion: Take accurate measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list (when applicable) and coordinate needed alterations.
• Specific for Multimedia: Up-sell and cross-sell products and services in order to reach hourly and daily sales targets.
• Specific for Multimedia: Inform Department Manager of unavailable and nonperforming products.
• Specific for Multimedia: Merchandize products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• High School Degree
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS office
Old Al Ghanim - Doha (City)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range