• Advise prospective parents & stakeholders on our value proposition (profile, program, fee structure and all services provided) across communications channels.
• Primary responsibility of implementing the Schools Admissions process, including lead generation, family journey, customer service, negotiation and objection handling, call scripts and parent communications.
• Make calls to potential digital and non-digital leads to convert them into school tours and enrolments.
• Organise admissions meetings and open events while displaying excellent customer service.
• Support the Phase Leaders in carrying out assessment of prospective students per the admissions policy and Ministry of Education regulations.
• Work in partnership with the Registrar to meet the School and Ministry of Education admissions criteria, including collecting and reviewing all necessary documentation.
• Assessment, development and coordination of all policies and documentation related to student admissions (including admissions toolkits, templates, scholarship programs), with the support of stakeholders within the school, ISP, Ministry of Education and other relevant authorities.
• Monitor and develop lead generation activities, work with the ISP Heads of Marketing and Admissions, to ensure admissions targets are met.
• Work with the Principal and SLT to develop appropriate programs and campaigns, such as referral schemes, scholarships, or working with feeder schools.
• Regularly review and develop admissions documents, parent communication platforms and templates, and marketing collaterals to ensure accurate information and best practice.
• Develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with feeder schools, nurseries, universities, local businesses, government entities, education agents and other organisations to maximise student recruitment and retention.
• Support the Principal to develop the school’s communication and engagement strategy, based on the strengths and development areas, promoting the same within and beyond the school community.
• Support the Principal with participation in relevant national and regional conferences, events and competitions to raise the profile of the school, students and faculty.
• Work with parent-facing administrative staff closely, to ensure the first impressions of the school are excellent leading to positive visitor experience.
• Lead direct reports in the school to pursue excellence in operational efficiency and customer service delivery. Systems should be reviewed regularly, and written and verbal communication are to be customized to maximize engagement.
• Advise on effective continued support and communication to new families after students enrol at the school - ‘after-sales care’.