The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible in assisting the Marketing Executive in the implementation of various high-quality marketing, PR and social media initiatives, for our Boutiques, Cafes and Corporate Business. The job holder will independently and collaboratively manage multiple projects to any set objectives, support in the execution of these projects and add value to ensure Bateel’s brand is well presented and optimised.
Planning & Budgeting
- Support in monitoring the spends of the annual marketing budget.
- Assist in updating and circulating the Marketing Calendar.
- Assist in implementing all planned thematic and tactical activities in adherence to the Marketing Calendar.
Brand Support & Execution
- Support in building and enhancing the brand image in line with brand the objectives.
- Support in managing advertising creatives for all outer markets ensuring brand image is kept consistent. Creatives include but not limited to (brochures, catalogues, POS, digital assets, environmental branding, packaging, magazine adverts and OOH) to ensure brand guideline compliance and delivery to brief and budget.
- Liaise with all franchises and outer market managers to design and distribute of the marketing collaterals/artwork and ensure full compliancy to brand standards.
- Manage all photo assets – from archiving existing images to managing new shoots, both internal and third party.
Digital & Social Media
- Work closely with the Marketing Executive to develop engaging, creative and innovative social media content.
- Manage the social media calendars which include supporting photo shoots, copywriting brand-focused messages for regular scheduled posts and liaising with our agencies.
- Assist in customer service issues from all our social media platforms and coordinate with the relevant internal departments.
Al Gharrafa - Doha (City)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range