Ensure the implementation of the established administration policies and procedures and
identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Provide inputs for the preparation of the annual budgets in line with corporate targets &
requirements and seek support from Head of HR & Admin, as and when required.
• Execute all administration related activities including contractors, facilities management,
infrastructure, Helpdesk, security etc.
• Ensure efficiency, effectiveness and the consistent rollout of services across the group.
• Ensure data accuracy on HR systems and data availability of workforce at any point in time.
• Initiate rewards & recognition programmes for motivating employees under the welfare activities.
• Streamline existing process and policies for the smooth implementation of workforce
administration of highly skilled workforce.
• Responsible to ensure that a customer friendly front office (reception) is available for all visitors
and all visitor related policies are prepared, adhered and reported on a continuous basis.
• Ensure safe working environment for all employees, by overseeing security arrangements and
monitoring their performance on a regular basis.
• Ensure complaints regarding security and safety are investigated adequately and appropriate
measures are taken.
• Develop and implement a Helpdesk with defined criteria and SLA’s.
• Conduct audits to ensure that the entire facility is in compliance to standard safety and security
measures, and follows legal regulations in terms of contracts and license.
• Manage the documentation and archiving processes for administration function and ensure that
all discrepancies and inconsistencies are being tackled instantly and both incoming and
outgoing document processes are in compliance with standard procedures.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality and security of documents to safeguard all sensitive
• Manage timely administration support including housekeeping, canteen, work place enablement,
security management, etc.
• Review the internal audit findings with respect to the department and implement corrective
actions to ensure closure.