· Member in professional organizations such as CIBSE, ASHRAE, IHEA, ASHE, IHEEM.
· Chartered Engineer (CEng) of the Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
· Grade A -UPDA Certification is a must.
· Work experience in consultancy firms (Minimum 15 years in design) with a minimum of 5 years in healthcare design.
· Experience in the design of healthcare facilities is required.
· Well conversant with international design codes and standards such as FGI, ASHRAE, CIBSE, NFPA, HTM, BS EN, etc.
· In‐depth understanding of all phases of a project: designing, managing, completing the contract document, and seeing it through to completion.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Mechanical Design Software such as HEVACOM, Carrier HAP, TRACE, ELITE, PIPE‐FLO, etc.
· Experience in design of complex projects.
· Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Diligent, highly motivated and positive working attitude.
Support and guide junior members and the team.