The Regional Account Manager is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding market share in Qatar and Kuwait. This person will play a pivotal role in driving our company’s expansion in the region. This is a career-changing opportunity due to the visibility of the role within the company. If you’re up for the challenge, we’re interested in connecting.
What You’ll Do
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target and gain access to decision-makers in key prospect accounts
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities as per territory assignment
- Establish access and relationships with key decision-makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level
- Establish & manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers, Incident Response firms & MSSPs
- Work cooperatively with Company Marketing to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level
- Work cooperatively with Company partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships
- Drive demand generation programs with company partners
- Qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of company solutions
- Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the SE team
- Capture, maintain and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information.
Al Mirqab - Doha (City)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range