The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
· Ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
AngularJS experience. WordPress.
· Must have a clear understanding and hands-on experience with integrating REST services and plugins.