Provides a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs;
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child's development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns performing related work;
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Al Duhail - Doha (City)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range