* Contribute to the development and review of the overall large accounts strategies (in light of market segments, market size, market share, competitive activities, market conditions, etc.) in order to ensure proper market penetration and retention of existing clients, while offering suitable product and service solutions that meet their needs.
* Prepare own large corporate accounts sales plans and targets, while taking into consideration market growth, competition, and future expansion plans in order to develop sales plans that are achievable, competitive, and realistic.
* Work closely with product managers to develop suitable client solutions and position products/prices/deliveries to match customer requirements.
* Review/implement with the product managers the development and implementation of appropriate large accounts specialized programs.
Client Relationship Management
* Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with clients to maximize revenues and conduct a business study to justify the potential for the provision of additional products and services.
* Identify new clients in the private and public sector to expand Company’s sales revenues through establishing sales networks and contacts and conducting site visits and promotional activities.
* Maintain an extensive network of internal and external government and private sector contacts and liaise with commercial service partners to develop ideas and campaigns to ensure that Company is optimally placed in its understanding of the commercial challenges and opportunities.
* Monitor sales trends and competitor activities in order to determine the effectiveness of sales plans and strategies and make necessary adjustments to maintain competitive advantage.
* Review and monitor the revenues generated from the assigned large corporate accounts on regular basis to ensure achieving the specified revenue targets and maintaining continuous market growth and coverage year on year (in light of growing market share).
* Coordinate with the customer service team to be updated on the Customer Satisfaction Index in order to determine the extent of client satisfaction.
* Coordinate with business development to design and plan on steps for improvement in quality.
Market Segment Results
* Ensure selling all products in the portfolio to the assigned large corporate clients and present newly designed products proposed by business development that could be suitable for the specific industry or market segment.
* Negotiate and finalize profitable sales agreements with preferred clients in order to obtain maximum long term value and secure reasonable commercial aspects to the advantage of Company.
* Monitor the implementation of the sales agreements and ensure that assigned large corporate clients are serviced properly to meet their expectations and obtain the renewal of the signed sales agreements.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
* Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
* Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of Sales department systems, processes, and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
* Continuous review of all sales policies and procedures on a regular basis to benefit the department.
* To initiate self-development in areas pertaining to the job knowledge role, which needs to be reflected on a day to day basis and in their general performance.
Statement and Reports
* Prepare regular sales reports to keep Management continuously informed of the latest developments and achievements with the large corporate clients.